I offer a marketing consultancy service that will help you understand the methods needed to become a dominant leader in your niche with a no waffle consultation.
I provide in-depth documents alongside meaningful advice that can help give you clarity and confidence before you go to market with a new product, website or service – or to help you improve your leads and strategy with an existing brand or business.
The insights you receive from a piece of consultancy work will not only affect your strategic positioning, but will also identify quick wins that change your business instantly.
The 3- step approach to marketing planning and strategy
- You would provide details and content already existing with the business and explain your issues on a free 60-minute call.
- After furnishing us with the details of the material you currently have and allowing us to assess this documentation, we would take a deep dive into your position at present. We would either undertake a site visit to meet your people and understand the business in even greater depth, or we can offer a marketing strategy document in the form of a marketing plan includes statistics and data that will help you reach your market and details on potential influencers and the market as it stands.
- The strategic plan will offer a wide range of proposed solutions that would put you firmly in place to move into your desired market position.
What’s included in the marketing strategy document?
The marketing strategy document includes a PDF overview of the ideal strategy for you. This can be designed around your own unique area but could typically including advice on:
- Content marketing
- Mobile app marketing advice and tips
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- SEO audit (Recommendations for on-page, off-page, technical, accessibility & indexability)
- Advertising plan
- Competitor research
- Funnel analysis
- Premium research – keywords, backlinks, and more
- Bringing everything together for a holistic strategy
Business guidance and market research
If required, I also work with an expert in business management from the UK’s leading Business School who creates detailed UK research surveys and insight calls to aid businesses as they launch or pivot how they market. This is active market research that includes outreach to potential customers or even discreet research to competitors to fact find. If you are interested in this service, it can be added to your selected consultancy package at the basic fee charged.
Marketing Plans and Content Calendars
I can also create marketing planning documents and working content calendars that will guide you through the year. These include content calendars for social media updates, content for PR and news stories, content for blogs, whitepapers and thought leadership, or helpful hints and tips.
You would be under no obligation to proceed with a marketing service after this initial deep dive and marketing proposal, although I would naturally strive for a long, ongoing relationship together!